April 10, 2014

A place for the laziest


The laziest graffiti ever


I have an Instagram account. I never thought I was going to say this sentence, ever. I've been online for too many years now, early adopting accounts almost everywhere, but somehow hated Instagram since the very beginning. I guess it'll take me some time to start liking it, but in the meantime I'll share some things that I usually wouldn't share together with some silly sentences. Not real pictures though.

Follow me, if you want: http://instagram.com/elovzqz/

1 comment:

  1. El graffitti me ha encantao y lo del instagram ni me lo veía venir.

    Una amiga y yo estamos sopesando tunear nuestros móviles-ladrillo (nokia y alcatel respectivamente) con tecnologías muy tecnológicas (sobre las que no puedo contar más) para dejar patitiesos a todos los conocidos usuarios de móviles súper listos que se mofan de nuestra (voluntaria) prehistoria celular.

    Ya está. Creo que me he hecho la picha un lío y no sentiende ná.

    Cordialmente,
    La Sofi

    ReplyDelete